Please join us at the 4th Annual Water Innovations Alliance Conference – September 5-6 at The Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, MA. We welcome you to review our 2011 Conference Presentations.
The Water Innovations Alliance Conference is designed to improve awareness and collaboration between large companies, engineering firms, universities, utilities, start-ups, NGOs and governments by educating attendees on new water technologies, innovations and prospects. Whether the developments are in materials, IT, engineering, financing or public policy, the conference will shine a spotlight on all advancements and provide best practices across the spectrum of the water field.
“Currently, 1.1 billion people lack access to a reliable water supply, and 2.6 billion people lack access to adequate sanitation,” said F. Mark Modzelewski, Co-Founder and Executive Director of the Alliance. “By 2025, over half the world’s population will live in water-stressed or water-scarce countries. One quarter of global freshwater use exceeds local long-term accessible supplies. With those rather startling statistics as a point of reference, we look forward to welcoming key stakeholders to our conference to address how we can solve the world’s water crisis together through innovation.”
2012 event highlights include keynote presentations from thought-leaders who are pioneering the development of innovative water technologies, and this year’s roster includes:
• Alan Hinchman, Global Industry Manager-Water, GE Intelligent Platforms
• Kevin McGovern, CEO, The Water Initiative
• Paul Gagliardo, Manager Innovation Development, American Water
• Sally Gutierrez, Director ORD National Risk Management Research Lab, EPA
• Doug McCall, Director, Marketing & Business Development, N. American Water, Sensus
• Prakash Chakravarthi, CEO, Aqleo
• Scott Livingston, Chairman & CEO, Livingston Securities
• The Honorable Kelly H. Carnes, President & CEO, TechVision21
• Clifton McCann, Partner, Venable LLP
“Once again, our keynote presenters have been culled from the diverse worlds of start-ups, large corporations, and academia,” said Vincent Caprio, COO and event director, Water Innovations Alliance. “It’s this broad perspective that will provide our attendees with unparalleled insight into the state of development in the water technologies sector.”
To learn more about us, read our WIA Overview.
For information on exhibiting, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, please contact Vincent Caprio at firstname.lastname@example.org